The Wall Guard of Far Madding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest News! Lucas Travelling show has come to Far Madding!

4 posters

Go down

Latest News! Lucas Travelling show has come to Far Madding! Empty Latest News! Lucas Travelling show has come to Far Madding!

Post  Tolveor_Deschain Tue May 13, 2008 1:40 am

"Hear ye hear ye! Latest news: The circus has come to town. Thats right, the famous Luca has camped outside our fair city. Bring your old ones, your young ones, your experienced ones, and inexperienced ones, and get an experience of your lifetime! There are Jugglers, Tumblers, Line-balancing and hawkers. Admission is 1 crown gold. Just go outside the Caemlyn gate and continue north and you cant miss it, hear ye! And a word of advice; Keep your horse off the balancing line, and your weapons sheathed, hear ye!"

Tolveor_Deschain
Admin

https://wallguard.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Latest News! Lucas Travelling show has come to Far Madding! Empty Re: Latest News! Lucas Travelling show has come to Far Madding!

Post  Sylibus Wed May 14, 2008 7:36 pm

This seems like it's going to be pretty cool. I heard people were getting stuck though. Is that still an issue?

Sylibus

Back to top Go down

Latest News! Lucas Travelling show has come to Far Madding! Empty Re: Latest News! Lucas Travelling show has come to Far Madding!

Post  Tolveor_Deschain Wed May 14, 2008 8:47 pm

no thats not an issue anymore. just go south at the entrance and it takes two seconds to get out similar to that peddler wagon

Tolveor_Deschain
Admin

https://wallguard.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerienne Thu May 15, 2008 12:46 am

Don't you have to say 'Exit' to get out of the peddler's wagon? To get out of the show just go west from the entrance and then N, E, or S. Any of those gets you out. Also, I'd suggest you not take your horse with you should you decide to attempt to cross the tightrope. The maze of mirrors can seem tricky but as long as you pay attention to your 'exits' you should be able to get out just fine. All in all, it was neat. I bought a few souvenirs and some carnie food to share before I left.
Kerienne
Kerienne

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Thu May 15, 2008 12:16 pm

nod, all good points. Also luca insta kills so dont hit him, but if it becomes necessary for offical wall gaurd business his guards are killable eben if they do throw you out every round. I had to attempt to take them into custody early on after reports of kidnapping and theft, including kidnapping me Sad All sorted now and the fiend had appologised.
Mikel
Mikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down