Brada vs Steven

Go down

Brada vs Steven

Post  Brada on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:52 am

Brada is wearing 75 abs, wielding an unwarded spiked warhammer
vs Steven, wearing full combo with jcuffs, gold war spear (probably warded)

I had been on an alt, and heard him talking crap about Wall Guard, so I decided to teach him a lesson

Steven tells you 'say when'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Steven - North Road
Brada - The Green
Garen - Reception of the Winespring Inn

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Solak narrates 'nod.'

rep when
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
w
w
q
Ewin Finngar leaves north.
You reply to Steven 'when'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > West End of the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A lantern has been left here.
The Winespring Water bursts forth here, strong enough to barrel a man over.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Wagon Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A banner portraying a red eagle is gently swaying in the wind here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
n
q
North Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

f
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > [k steven]
They aren't here.
Kralin narrates 'yeah i in now'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
n
q
North Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

where
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Brada - North Road
Steven - North Road
Garen - Reception of the Winespring Inn

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s

q
North Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

f
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Benito narrates 'cool'

q
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
q
[k steven]
They aren't here.

q
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.
Steven has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.
Kralin narrates 'a bunch of them were 2n/etc'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
q

Steven starts barreling down on you, a gold-chased war spear aimed at your chest.

q
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k steven]
You try to blast Steven, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Steven: Hurt > [k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Steven: Hurt >
You try to blast Steven, but he parries successfully.

br
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Steven: Hurt >
f
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Steven: Hurt > [bash ]
Steven leaves south riding a wild stallion.
Steven has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.

-
Steven struggles to barrel down on you, a gold-chased war spear aimed at your chest.

n
=
Kralin narrates 'and sward was blocked'

q
+Cancelled.
North Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
q
q
[k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
q
[k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
q
[k steven]
They aren't here.
Steven has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k steven]
You try to blast Steven, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Steven: Hurt >
f
[bash ]
Kralin narrates 'but i dliend'

-=+**+=- -=
Your bash at Steven sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Steven: Hurt >
You blast Steven's body hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Steven: Hurt >
l steven
Dead or Alive - im having fun so bring it bustas.

Steven has some small wounds and bruises.

Steven is using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a blazing red topaz set within a silver teardrop pendant
<worn around neck> a blazing red topaz set within a silver teardrop pendant
<worn about body> a red tabard with a vivid red cloak
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a gold-chased war spear
<worn on legs> a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Steven: Hurt >
You blast Steven's left leg hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Steven: Hurt >
say hrm, full combo cuffs
You say 'hrm, full combo cuffs'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Steven: Hurt >
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Steven: Hurt >
Steven leaves south riding a wild stallion.
Steven has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Steven struggles to barrel down on you, a gold-chased war spear aimed at your chest.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
q
f
[k steven]
You try to blast Steven, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Steven: Hurt > [bash ]

-=+**+
Steven barely slashes your body.
A brown deer leaves north.

=-
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

-=
As Steven avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
say vs 75 abs warhammer

Steven leaves north riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
stand
q
q

Steven has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.

q
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Steven slashes your body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Hurt > You say 'vs 75 abs warhammer'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Hurt > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Hurt > [k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Hurt >
f
[k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Hurt > [k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Hurt > [bash ]

-=+**+
Steven sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Hurt >
f

Steven slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Hurt >
Steven looks at you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Hurt >
Steven slashes your left leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Hurt > [bash ]

-=+**+=- -=
Your bash at Steven sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Hurt >
You blast Steven's left leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Hurt >
You blast Steven's left leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Hurt >
f
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Hurt >
f
[bash ]
Steven says 'ripped zenkai last night Razz'

-=+
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

**+=- -=
Your bash at Steven sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Hurt >
You blast Steven's head hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Hurt >
f
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Hurt >
You blast Steven's left arm.

f
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
f
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
f
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
f

Steven says 'wow modm'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded > [bash ]

-
Steven leaves north riding a wild stallion.

=
Akzelot tells you 'already leave'

+
q
q
q
q
q
Cancelled.
[k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
n
q
f
North Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
n
q
f
North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Steven has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k steven]
You try to blast Steven, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded > [bash ]

-=
Akzelot tells you 'what are you doing.'

+**+=- -=
Your bash at Steven sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded >
You blast Steven's body hard.
A frightened young thief stops using a torch.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded >
rep killing steven
br
You reply to Akzelot 'killing steven'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded >
You blast Steven's body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded >
f
[bash ]


Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

-=+*
Steven leaves east riding a wild stallion.

*+=- -=
They're not here anymore!
Steven has arrived from the east, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Steven tickles your right foot with his slash.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded >
q
[k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded >
You try to blast Steven, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded >
Akzelot tells you 'lol'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded >
wimp
fle
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

br
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded >
q
You panic and attempt to flee!

q
You flee head over heels.
Thick Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
q
q
q
q
[k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.
Steven has arrived from the west, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k steven]
You try to blast Steven, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded >
f
[k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded > [bash ]

-=+**+=-
You dodge a bash from Steven who loses his balance and falls!

-=
As Steven avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded >
stand
wimp
fle
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

br
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Field
[ obvious exits: W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
w
q
f
Thick Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Steven Dai'Shin the Master of Disaster! is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
Steven leaves north riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
n
q
f
Thick Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
n
q
f
w
q
f
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A veteran officer of the Red Eagles commands his guardsmen, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
n
q
f
North Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
s
s
q
North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A veteran officer of the Red Eagles commands his guardsmen, riding a wild stallion.

f
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Steven Dai'Shin the Master of Disaster! is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k steven]
You try to blast Steven, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded > [bash ]

-=
A frightened young thief stops using a torch.
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

+**
Steven slashes your body.

+=
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

- -=
As Steven avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded >
Steven leaves south riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
stand
q
q

Steven has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You are already standing.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k steven]
You try to blast Steven, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded > [k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded >
You try to blast Steven, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded >
wimp
fle
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Wounded >
br
You panic and attempt to flee!

q
q
You flee head over heels.
North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A veteran officer of the Red Eagles commands his guardsmen, riding a wild stallion.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
q
q
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[k steven]
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [k steven]
They aren't here.
Steven has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
q

Steven barely slashes your head.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded > [k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded > [bash ]

-=+**+=-
You dodge a bash from Steven who loses his balance and falls!

-=
Your bash at Steven sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
l
You barely blast Steven's body.
North Road
The North Road heads on to the north and south. Thick packed dirt, made
solid through the constant travel of Two River's folk. The Westwood
forest borders the western edge of the road, and a thick field of grass
is accessible to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
Steven Dai'Shin the Master of Disaster! is sitting here, riding a wild stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A veteran officer of the Red Eagles commands his guardsmen, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
f
f
f
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded > [bash ]

f
-Cancelled.
[bash ]

-=+**+=- -=
As Steven avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Steven sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
Steven slashes your left leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
f
[bash ]


Steven slashes your left leg.

-=+**+=- -=
You barely blast Steven's right leg.
Your bash at Steven sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
You blast Steven's right leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
f
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
f
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
f

You blast Steven's body.
Steven slashes your body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded > [bash ]
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

-=
Steven leaves east riding a wild stallion.

+**+=- -=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
e
q
Thick Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Steven Dai'Shin the Master of Disaster! is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

f
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > [k steven]
You blast Steven's body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded > [bash ]

-=+
Steven tickles your body with his slash.
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

**+=-
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

-=
As Steven avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Steven leaves south riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
stand
q
q
q
You stand up.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
s
q
f
Thick Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
e
q
f
Edge of the Field
[ obvious exits: W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
w
w
q
Thick Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

f
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Steven Dai'Shin the Master of Disaster! is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k steven]
You blast Steven's body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Wounded > [bash ]

-=+
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

**+=-
Steven leaves north riding a wild stallion.

-
n
=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
q
f
North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Steven Dai'Shin the Master of Disaster! is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A veteran officer of the Red Eagles commands his guardsmen, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k steven]
You try to blast Steven, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Wounded > [bash ]

-=+
Steven barely slashes your body.
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

**+=- -
Steven leaves north riding a wild stallion.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
n
q
f
North Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Steven Dai'Shin the Master of Disaster! is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Steven leaves south riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
s
q
f
North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Steven Dai'Shin the Master of Disaster! is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A veteran officer of the Red Eagles commands his guardsmen, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k steven]
You blast Steven's head very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Wounded > [bash ]

-=+**+=- -=
Your bash at Steven sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Wounded >
You blast Steven's head very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Wounded >
You try to blast Steven, but he parries successfully.
Light splashes across the sky as the sun rises above the rooftops of Emonds Field.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
f
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
f
[bash ]

-=+**+=- -=
As Steven avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
You dodge a bash from Steven who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
f
[bash ]
Steven says 'wow modem laggin Sad'


Steven slashes your body.
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

-=+
Steven leaves east riding a wild stallion.
Steven has arrived from the east, riding a wild stallion.

*
Steven struggles to barrel down on you, a gold-chased war spear aimed at your chest.

q
*
f
+Cancelled.
[k steven]
You try to blast Steven, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded > [bash ]

-=+*
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

*+=-
Steven leaves south riding a wild stallion.

-=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
s
q
f
North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Steven Dai'Shin the Master of Disaster! is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Steven tickles your body with his slash.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded > [k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded > [bash ]

-=+**+=- -=
Your bash at Steven sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
You blast Steven's right arm hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
Kralin narrates 'in?'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Wounded >
You blast Steven's head hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Battered >
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Battered >
f

Benito narrates 'he dlined out'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Battered > [bash ]

-
Steven leaves south riding a wild stallion.

=+
s
*
q
f
Cancelled.
North Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > [bash ]
Bash who?
Kralin narrates 'k'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
s
q
f
North Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Steven has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k steven]
You blast Steven's body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Battered > [bash ]

-=+**+=- -=
Your bash at Steven sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Battered >
You blast Steven's body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Battered >
You blast Steven's body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Battered >
Benito narrates 'on in'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Battered >
You try to blast Steven, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Battered >
f
[bash ]

-=
Steven sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Steven: Battered >
f

Steven slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Battered >
Jinboa narrates 'in what'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Battered >
Steven slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Battered >
tell toc im scrat he's beat

Alykras narrates 'Haha.'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Battered >
f
[bash ]

Cancelled.
No-one by that name here..

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Battered > [bash ]

-=+**+=- -=
Your bash at Steven sends him sprawling!
Benito narrates 'on'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Battered >
You blast Steven's body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Battered >
You blast Steven's right arm hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Battered >
Benito narrates 'crossing'
Alykras narrates 'Nareda ripped'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Battered >
tell lachlan im scrat he's beat
No-one by that name here..

br
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Battered >
f
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Battered > [bash ]

-
The day has begun.

=+**+=- -=
As Steven avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
You dodge a bash from Steven who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Battered >
f
[bash ]

-=+**+=- -=
Your bash at Steven sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Battered >
You blast Steven's right arm hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Battered >
Alykras narrates 'Jumped?'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Battered >
Kralin narrates 'not past'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Battered >
You blast Steven's body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Battered >
f
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Battered >
f

Benito narrates 'no'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Battered >
f
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Battered > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Battered >
f
[bash ]

-=+**+=- -=
Steven slashes your right arm.
You barely blast Steven's body.
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!
Your bash at Steven sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
q
q
q
[k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten > [k steven]
You do the best you can!
Kralin narrates 'who is it'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
q
[k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
q
q
Steven slashes your right leg.
You barely blast Steven's right leg.
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!
[k steven]
You do the best you can!
Steven leaves south riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > [k steven]
They aren't here.
Steven has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
q
[k steven]
You try to blast Steven, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
q
[k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
f
[k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten > [bash ]


Steven panics, and attempts to flee!
Benito narrates 'magor'

-=+*
Steven slashes your body.
Steven leaves north riding a wild stallion.

*+
q
=
q
-
q
q
Cancelled.
[k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
q
[k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
q
[k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
q
q
[k steven]
They aren't here.
Benito narrates 'think someone opened dog'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
n
[k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
q
f
North Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Steven Dai'Shin the Master of Disaster! is standing here, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > [k steven]
You try to blast Steven, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten > [bash ]

-=+**
Guin narrates 'meh, i was LD for all of that Sad'

+=- -
Kralin narrates 'gone zone'

=
As Steven avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Steven sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Battered >
f

Steven slashes your right arm very hard.
Benito narrates 'yeah'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Battered >
Benito narrates 'he out dog'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Battered > [bash ]

-=+**+=- -
Kralin narrates 'le sigh'

=
Your bash at Steven sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
You blast Steven's body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
Benito narrates 'nods'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
You blast Steven's body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
f
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
f

Steven panics, and attempts to flee!
Alykras narrates 'Stromming beat, naughty batt'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten > [bash ]

-=+
Steven slashes your body.
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

**+=
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

- -=
Your bash at Steven sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
You blast Steven's left leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
q
q
q
[k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten > [k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
q
[k steven]
You do the best you can!

q
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
q
[k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten > [k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten > [k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
q

You try to blast Steven, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
q
[k steven]
You do the best you can!

q
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten > [k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten > [k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
q
q
q
[k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
q
q
q
[k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten > [k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten > [k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
q
q
[k steven]
You do the best you can!
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten > [k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
q
[k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
q
You try to blast Steven, but he deflects the blow.
[k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
q
[k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten > [k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten > [k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
q
q
q
[k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten > [k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
q
[k steven]
You do the best you can!
Steven leaves south riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
q
q
Guin narrates 'gryk and stromming 1n'
[k steven]
They aren't here.
Steven has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > [k steven]
You try to blast Steven, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten > [k steven]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
f

Steven slashes your left hand.
You try to blast Steven, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten > [bash ]

-=+
Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

**+=-
Benito narrates 'jinbia ripped dusty'

-=
Your bash at Steven sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
l
North Road
The North Road stretches on to the north and south. Off to the south you can
make out a wooden bridge, and the small thatched houses of Emond's Field. The
Westwood lies off to the west, but is too dense here to be accessable.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
Steven Dai'Shin the Master of Disaster! is sitting here, riding a wild stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
You blast Steven's left foot hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Steven: Beaten >
Steven leaves south riding a wild stallion.
Steven has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Steven leaves north riding a wild stallion.
Alykras narrates 'Is about 7 outside'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
q
q
[k steven]
They aren't here.

f
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
n
q
f
North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?
Kralin narrates 'damn'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
where
n
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Brada - North Road
Alacard - West End of the Green

n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
n
North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A veteran officer of the Red Eagles commands his guardsmen, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
q
North Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > North Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
where
n
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Brada - North Road
Steven - North Road

n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
n
q
North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
Steven narrates 'stupid lag'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Bend in the North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A pretty bird is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Edge of the Westwood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a human leaving north.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
e
q
North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
n
n
n
North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.

q
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Steven Dai'Shin the Master of Disaster! is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A pretty bird is here flying around.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k steven]
You try to blast Steven, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Beaten >
Steven slashes your body.
You try to blast Steven, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Beaten >
f

Steven panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Steven: Beaten > [bash ]

-
Steven leaves south riding a wild stallion.

=+*
s

Kralin narrates 'either of you need abs?'

q
Cancelled.
North Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Steven Dai'Shin the Master of Disaster! is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
Steven leaves west riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k steven]
They aren't here.


Then he zooms to Tanchico

Brada

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Brada vs Steven

Post  Brada on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:53 am

I should point out, I posted it here because Toc wanted to see

Brada

Posts : 59
Join date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Lol

Post  toc on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:55 am

*cheer brada*

toc

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Brada vs Steven

Post  Tykan_Alandre on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:14 am

ok THIS i like lol
avatar
Tykan_Alandre

Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Brada vs Steven

Post  Kerienne on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:20 pm

I didn't read the whole log but go Brada!
avatar
Kerienne

Posts : 278
Join date : 2008-05-08
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Brada vs Steven

Post  steven on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:00 am

the funny part about this is that u didnt kill me for one. you didnt chase for 2. when i came back after regening 1 tic you said bah i havta rent etc for 3. doesnt take much to spam in a room as an abs basher. didnt help matters at all that i was lagging hardcore. anytime u want a rematche im here. dont post something like this unless its a kill.

steven
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Brada vs Steven

Post  steven on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:02 am

Then he zooms to Tanchico



hahaha i was still ef u said u had to rent wtf lies from everyone now it seems.

steven
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Brada vs Steven

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum