The Wall Guard of Far Madding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Lothen Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:34 am

Hello Soldiers of the Wall Guard

I am Lothem Kreele. Not really sure where I was born, but I grew up an orphan on the streets of Tarabon. I had to learn to fight at an early age. One night I was outside an Inn and a local "lord" was sneaking out from a visit with a woman of the night and tripped over me. This lord took out his bull whip and proceded to add to my already visible scars. Before I knew it he was on the ground in a pool of blood, and I ran from that city and never looked back. That was five years ago. I have traveled all over the southland. I have found a home in this fair city Far Madding. I am seeking the Family that I never had on the streets. I need a purpose in Life and I know I can find it with the Brothers and Sisters of the Wall Guard. I am a friendly person and honest. Some might see that as a weakness, that would be foolish. I am willing to do what it takes to earn my way. Everything I have I earned it. I will earn your trust, each and every one of you and hopefully your friendship.
thank you

P.s. I look forward to meeting every member of the Wall Guard and helping you in any way that I can.

Lothen Kreele
Lothen
Lothen

Back to top Go down